Abundantia Dior Yuan is a 2019-introduced and all-around character. She is the daughter of the Poor Brother from The Rich Brother and The Poor Brother. After her father's booming revenue left her an extremely rich young woman, she goes to Ever After High shrouded in mystery. She is a Royal for currently unknown reasons.
- Wealthy but frugal
- Very responsible in general
- Reliabe and trustworthy
- Socially awkward
- Has mastered the art of small talk, just in case
- Pretty wise and helpful when you get to know her
- Shrouded in mystery
- Has good taste
- Reeks of "old money" stereotypes
Tia is average height. She stands at 5 foot 6 inches. As someone of Brazilian and Macanese ancestry, she has monolid eyes that are green in colour, and curly brown hair. Her skin is a copper brown. She has a pencil figure and is quite skinny for her height.
Hobbies and Interests
How It Goes
Main Article:The Rich Brother and The Poor Brother
How Does Tia Fit Into It?
Tia is the elder daughter of the poor brother, and therefore takes his destiny in the fairytale.
- Maria Douradura, now Maria Yuan, is a force to be reckoned with
- The best mom in existence
- So POWERFUL
- A strong black woman
- Brought back his father's empire like THAT
- Cool dad
- Dumb and Dumber lowkey
Uncle and Aunt
- Tia says they're spoilt but she's joking
- Meme cousins
- Really fun to hang out with
"can I style your hair?"
"could you style me?"
Their acquaintanceship is mostly through their parents.
- Tia is thinking of making a hair care brand.
- Tia loves green and gold. Especially together.
- Tia, along with her twin sister, has often been referred to as "EAH's Paris Hilton."
- Tia was loosely inspired by Paris Hilton and Heart Evangelista.
- She was mostly inspired by the "celebutante" and "old money" stereotypes.
- In reference to names:
- Abundantia was a Roman wealth goddess.
- Dior is a luxury brand.
- Yuan is the currency of China.
- This all ties in to the themes of money and loans in the original story.