She is a being made entirely of coffee, anxiety and poorly-executed musical scores. She aligns as a Royal.
While she does have a destiny, she doesn't attend Ever After High. She prefers to travel around Ever After and playing music where she can.
- a literal god of self confidence
- also super selfish. thats a thing
- strictest parents ever = constant desire to get their attention
- says yall, same, mood and ayyyy all the time
- takes extreme self-restraint not to jump into people's conversations
- other than being a musician, she's got smarts
- skips everywhere
- overshares everywhere
- really shallow and smiles and laughs really easily
- a people pleaser who is only capable of pleasing herself
- hates expectation and wants to be FREE
- selfish witch who tries
- a dang nER D
Hobbies & Interests
She has light brown skin and brown eyes. Her hair was originally dark, but likes dyeing it some strange but not too bright hair color. Right now, it's blue. (But she hasn't done her roots in a while so it's out there.) She wears glasses because she likes reading in dark and unconventional places and her eyes have to pay the price for it.
Many would describe her as pretty, which she both loves and hates. First of all, she's shallow so she loves it. She also loves it when people validate her.
How the Story Goes
How Does She Come Into It?
View on Destiny
She has more of less 25 cousins, and all of them are highly and heavily implied to be very attractive people. she goes as far as to say that they are her "standards for physical beauty."
hmu i love y'all
She identifies as bisexual, but is also open to the general queer label. She's still single.