Britt doesn't consider herself to be particularly rebellious- the most rebellious thing she's ever done is ocassionally skip class due to severe anxiety and depression. However, she ultimately sympathizes with both sides, and considers herself to be a Roybel.
- Esmerelda Westwick
- Raven Queen/Apple White
- Darling Charming/Apple White
- Raven Queen/Darling Charming/Apple White
- Briar Beauty/Faybelle Thorn
- Rosabella Beauty/Daring Charming
- Chase Redford/Dexter Charming
- Chase Redford/Alistair Wonderland
- Daring Charming/Cerise Hood (platonic)
- Darling Charming/Chase Redford (platonic)
- Briar Beauty/Hopper Croakington (platonic)
Even-tempered and inquisitive, Britt is a soft-spoken introvert who values her intelligence and creativety above all else. Having grown up being heralded as an "academically gifted" child, Britt tends to define her self-worth by her grades, which have been less-than-exemplary since entering high school. Aside from this, Britt is kind, caring and helpful, and loyal to her friends to the point of jeopardizing her own well-being. She is emotional, understanding and intuitive, though also resourceful, ambitious, and even ruthless when needed. Britt is also extremely sarcastic outside of the internet, and has a rather morbid sense of humour.
Britt is a pale, spectacled individual, who is said to rather resemble a mole with her plump physique and dark attire.
Britt considers herself to have a great relationship with her parents, and close relatives such as her aunt.