Galene Triteia Mare is a 2019-introduced and all-around character. She is the daughter of the Sea from various Aesop Fables. A precocious, academically inclined teenager who is lightyears beyond her classmates, Gal tends to exert a intimidating figure towards those who approach her during school hours, but she's really fun to be around. Gal sides as a Neutral on the desting conflict for an unknown reason.
- Pretty successful
- Your mom's neighbour's kid- you know which one I mean
- Really bright for her age
- Learns things very quickly
- Absolutely cannot be a tutor unless her work load drops
- Knows a lot of random stuff
- Pretty curious about random stuff
- Does a lot of activities - EFM Olympiad, Riddling Club, Swim Team, Science Club, e.t.c.
- Never has time to go out with the little friends she has
- Constantly working or sleeping - nothing else
- Quite responsible in general
- Due to the amount of clubs she takes, she knows a lot of gossip
- Can never look at someone without remembering what she heard them saying or doing
- Knows all the couple drama accidentally
- Calming aura???
- It's hard to explain but you re
Gal is a tall, lean girl with broad shoulders and toned thighs due to her swimming. She has long gray hair, done in braids and brown eyes. She has fair brown skin.
Hobbies and Interests
How It Goes
How Does Gal Fit Into It?
Gal is the sea's youngest child, and takes her destiny. Her brother Halie takes her mother's other destinies.
The Sea is a powerful figure, but extremely lowkey. Gal and her mother are quite close. Gal often finds a way to communicate with her mother while off campus.
Halie G. Mare
Gal's roomie and the most precious person ever ngl
Galene owns an albatross known as Saline. It is a very reliable bird as it can go on errands for Gal.
- Galene's favourite colour is seafoam green.
- When Gal was very young, she used to love gymnastics. She doesn't do it anymore due to finding other passions.
- Galene is often referred to as "the Gillene" by the media due to her swimming prowess. She thinks the nickname is corny but endearing.
- Galene is the name of a sea goddess.
- Triteia is also the name of a sea goddess.
- Mare means "sea" in Latin.
- Thalassa means "sea" in Greek. This follows the fanon convention of naming Greek legacies after their parents' Roman counterparts.