RebelFanja is a nerdy little ninja who isn't always great at being a human being, as she is not naturally outgoing, but will often embarrass herself trying (or just embarrass herself and her friends because that's actually fun). She enjoys reading, writing, and drawing, all the cliché hobbies one needs to be a nerd. She really is a bit of a ninja, preferring to hide quietly in the shadows and observe when she's with people she doesn't know. Still, give her some time and she may grow on you. Or annoy you to death. Eh, we'll just wait and see what happens, won't we?
Real name: Well, it's a name.
To be a little more serious than my profile, you can call me Rebel, RF, Fanja, or whatever after unoffensive thing you can think of.
Residence: Just about the middle of the U.S.
Appearance: One of the first things everyone notices about me is my brown-black, poofy hair, which is almost always up in a ponytail. Seriously, it's like a dark cotton ball on the back of my head when it's short enough. I also wear purple glasses, and my shirts almost always have something to do with one of my fandoms.
Theme Song: Probably 21st Century Ninja by The Fold
Interests: Reading, writing, drawing, fangirling, and theorizing.
Favorite Ever After High characters: I honestly like too many of them, so I usually say Daring Charming, 'cause he's just hilarious. Plus, I love Dizzie.
Artemis Moon, the next moon in any moon-related story
Sterling Ware, the next spoon in Hey Diddle Diddle
Ezra Scrooge, the next Scrooge in A Christmas Carol
Tim Soldier, the next tin soldier in The Steadfast Tin Soldier
Tabitha Boots, the next cat in Puss in Boots and Hey Diddle Diddle
China Dish, the next dish in Hey Diddle Diddle
Mooranda Heifer, the next cow in Hey Diddle Diddle
Liam Dog, the next little dog in Hey Diddle Diddle
Nikki Claus, the next Santa Claus
EAH Pairings I Ship
(because I never know what to say, I let others say it for me)
• I am OBSESSED with Ninjago
• I can get pretty obsessive about EAH, too
• I absolutely love psychology, and like to psycho analyze characters from both shows. It's actually pretty good writing practice.
• My favorite characters are always the ones who surprise me
• Most of what I watch is on Disney or CartoonNetwork; I prefer the clean, "kid" shows
• I have thus far won NaNoWriMo once with approximately 47,000 words, and wrote a book out of that (currently in editing)
• When it comes to my OC's, I do more with China (in my own writing), I work most on Tabitha, and Ezra is my favorite