Solo von Kadenz is a 2020-introduced and all-around character. He is the only son of Serenata von Kadenz, the current Fiddler from the Brothers Grimm's fairytale The Wonderful Musician. Destined to take after his mother's legacy as the next fiddler of the story, Solo currently attends Ever After High and, at the time of the Rebel Movement, sides with the Rebels. A visionary young lady, Solo thinks that going against this old, traditional system is pretty cool, and that is probably the only reason why he is a rebel. Truthfully, though, Solo both doesn't oppose to his destiny and actually likes it.
- Very eccentric and quirky
- Probably everyone's crush tbh
- Has that natural charm and that very high charisma that makes people [heart eyes]
- Lives to please others and often forgets himself
- Theatre kid
- Lives as if he is in a play
- Scarlett O'Hara basically?
- Makes bad decisions and lives to regret them
Solo is a taller-than-average boy with stunning caramel eyes and a somewhat athletic body type. He has short, curly red hair and slightly tanned skin. More TBA
Hobbies & Interests
I mean of course
"Get yo bag my friend we going camping in this haunted forest I just read about"
Finding the Perfect Popstars
Ever After High's Got Talent
Especially for the animal cause
And being a bard in general
Fairytale - The Wonderful Musician
How the Story goes
- Main Article: The Wonderful Musician
How does Solo fit into it?
Serenata von Kadenz
- The cool mom
- The cool grandma
He's a bard throw these at him
- The bard/rogue duo we deserve
Arya, Viola and Harper are the wolf, fox and hare, respectively, that came to Solo during Animal Calling. More TBA
- This one song that made me change this lil guy at 1 in the morning
1st Period: Bewitching Song with Professor Pied Piper
2nd Period: Beast Training and Care with Professor Poppa Bear
3rd Period: Muse-ic Class with Professor Pied Piper
4th Period: Drama with ???
5th Period: Arts and Crafts with Professor Card
6th Period: Woodshop with Mr. Claus