|Turquoise T. Fairy is owned by Shadows. Please do not edit, vandalize, or modify anything without her permission; unless you are an Admin. Thank You!|
Turquoise Tiffany Fairy de Gregorio, stylized as Turquoise T. Fairy, [she/her] is a 2015-introduced/2019-revamped and all-around character. She is the daughter of the current generation's Blue-Haired Fairy from the Italian fairy tale Pinocchio (also known as The Adventures of Pinocchio) written by Carlo Collodi.
At the time of the Rebel Movement, Turquoise is attending her Yearbook Year and currently rooms with Galia Dominguez. Happy with her destiny and fine with it, but wanting to be with her girlfriend who is not part of her legacy, Turquoise sides with the Roybels.
Before Attending Ever After High
Childhood & Preadolescence
Born in Milan Italy, Turquoise is the oldest child and daughter of Liberty P. Fairy and Alessandro de Gregorio and the older sister of Colton, Viridian, Aquamarine, and Verdigris.
As the oldest daughter and child, Turquoise was raised to take after her mother as the Blue-Haired Fairy, while her younger brother was groomed to take after their father as the next Royal Magic Fairy. She was happy with taking over and while she had the burden of the legacy, it gave her younger siblings the freedom to do what they want. Sure, Turquoise was put through extra magic lessons at times, but she still made sure she had time with her younger siblings and family.
Attending Ever After High
Post-Ever After High
Personality & Traits
Turquoise is said to be a mix of her parents. She has thick, mid-back length teal-colored hair with blue streaks, soft green eyes, and a tanned skin tone. As a fairy, she has a pair of turquoise-colored wings, often hidden behind her hair. She also carries a magical item, in her case, a staff. She finds it better to use than a wand, as she learned early in her years in Magic Training. Turquoise is usually seen in shades of blue and cyan.
Hobbies & Interests
Powers & Abilities
Fairy Tale - The Adventures of Pinocchio
How The Story Goes
- Main article: The Adventures of Pinocchio
How Does Turquoise Fit Into It?
Opinion on Destiny
Period 1: TBA
Period 2: TBA
Period 3: TBA
Period 4: Magicology
Period 5: TBA
Period 6: Chemythsy
- Her full name is Turquoise Tiffany Fairy de Gregorio.
- The name Turquoise comes from the color of the same name.
- The name Tiffany comes from the color of the same name. The name is also of English origin.
- The surname Fairy was chosen as Turquoise is a fairy.
- The surname de Gregorio is of Italian origin. It's a common Italian surname.
- Her favorite color is, ironically, turquoise.
- Her Mirror Blog name is @turquoisefairy (not very creative, she knows).
- Turquoise's Pinterest
- It is possible that Turquoise was created before Farrah Goodfairy was revealed to be part of both the Cinderella and Pinocchio fairy tales.
- Turquoise and her family (minus her father) are all named after green-teal-blue shades.
- The second "T" in Turquoise's name was originally Tress, chosen by GrimmsDePytheLover.